MHCET 2023 Admission Notification
MHCET Law 5-year LLB is for admissions into BBA-LL. B., BLS-LL.B., B.A.-LL.B. etc
LLB 5 Yrs CET 2023 Registration Window:01/03/2023 To 11/03/2023
Exam Date: 02/04/2023
- English will be the only language of teaching for the MHCET exam, which will only be offered online
- The examination takes two hours.
- There will only be “objective type questions” on the test, and there won’t be any deducted points for erroneous answers.
- There are 150 questions with a maximum score of 150.
- One mark will be given for each accurate response in this test’s grading scheme. There are no provisions for negative marking on the test.
- Among the subjects tested in the exam are English, general knowledge, legal aptitude, logical reasoning, and fundamental mathematics.
|Subject/Section||No. of Questions(for LLB 5 year)||No. of Questions(for LLB 3 year)/|
|Total -150 marks||150||150|
Legal Aptitude 40, GK & Current Affairs 30, Logical and analytical thinking 40, English 30, Mathematics 10.
No Negative Mark
CET Fee For Open Category, EWS Applicants from Maharashtra State, OutSide Maharashtra State (OMS)/All India Candidates belonging to all Categories, and J&K Migrant Candidates. Online Form filling dates: 800
Candidates from the backward class categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT-NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC, and SBC) must pay the CET fee. For DT-VJ, NT1, 2, 3, OBC, and SBC candidates, Maharashtra State-only categories must have valid caste certificates and Other Backward Class Certificate that are valid until 31 March 2024. 600
NOTE: Students who graduated in Maharastra in 10th and 12th, Students who graduate outside Maharastra are advised to check the category explanations carefully. Outside Maharastra state: All India Candidature candidates should fill out their CET application form in Open Category.
WEBSITE: Welcome to State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra State Official Portal (mahacet.org)