BITSAT 2023 Notification For Engineering Students
A computer-based online test for admission to Integrated First Degree programs of BITS, Pilani at Pilani campus, K. K. Birla Goa campus, and Hyderabad campus.
Students completing 12th class in 2022 or 2023. The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) in the 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects.
- BITSAT-2023 will be conducted in two different sessions (session-1 and session-2); therefore, a candidate may appear a maximum of two times in BITSAT-2023. A candidate may appear either in session-1, or session-2, or both.
- The candidate can give preferences of the BITSAT Exam Center, the Day, and the slot of their convenience to take the test.
- A candidate may opt to appear twice, even at the time of the first application. Such a candidate will then choose one slot from the first set of dates and another from the second.
- A candidate who has appeared in both the sessions of BITSAT-2023 and then seeks admission to any of the First Degree programmes in BITS Pilani, the higher of the two scores will be considered for admission.
- The candidate who does not apply/appear in Session-1 can also apply to appear in Session-2 during the second application window.
- We encourage you to carefully go through the BITSAT-2023 brochure for other information related to BITS Pilani and BITSAT-2023.
Keep checking the official website for changes
|Start of application form||31st January 2023|
|Deadline to apply online for BITSAT-2023 for one Session or Both the Sessions||09th April 2023|
|Revision/editing (online) in the application form by candidates||16th – 20th April 2023|
|Test center allotment and announcement to candidates||26th April 2023|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot.$||27th April – 08th May 2023|
|Candidates to download Hall tickets with instructions (for session 1)||10th May to till the exam date|
|BITSAT-2023 Online Test Session-I*||21st May to 26th May 2023|
|The application window to apply for BITSAT-2023 Session-II only||22nd May to 12th June 2023|
|Revision/editing (online) in the application form by candidates||9th – 12th June 2023|
|Test center allotment and announcement to candidates||13th June 2023|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot. $||14th – 15th June 2023|
|Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions||16th June to till the exam date|
|BITSAT-2023 Online Test Session-II*||18th June to 22nd June 2023|
|Apply for admission with 12th Marks and Preferences of Programmes||2nd June – 23rd June 2023|
|Editing of Marks/Preferences in Application form||24th –26th June 2023 (Till 5:00 pm)|
|Admit list and Waitlist announcement after Iteration I.||1st July 2023|
All questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions); each question with a choice of four answers, only one being correct choice. Each correct answer fetches 3 marks, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1 mark). Maximum marks is 390.
- There will be 130 questions in all. Physics 30, Chemistry 30, (a) English Proficiency 10 (b) Logical Reasoning 20, Mathematics/Biology (For B. Pharm) 40 .
- There is no time limit for individual parts of the test. The candidate can go back and change any of his/her answers among the 130 questions.
- If a candidate answers all the 130 questions (without skipping any question), the candidate will have an option of attempting 12 (twelve) extra questions, if there is still time left. These extra questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and Logical reasoning only; three questions from each of them. Further, once the candidate has opted for extra questions, he/she cannot go back for correction of any of the earlier answered 130 questions
- A candidate who chooses to appear twice will have to pay a sum of Rs. 5400 (for a male candidate) and Rs. 4400 (for a female candidate).
- A candidate who opts to appear once (Session 1 or Session 2), will pay a fee of Rs. 3400 (for a male candidate) and Rs. 2900 (for a female candidate).
- If a candidate who opts to appear to Session 1 only, chooses then to apply separately to appear a second time (Session 2), then he/she will have to pay an additional sum of Rs. 2000 (for a male candidate) and Rs. 1500 (for a female candidate).
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: https://www.bitsadmission.com/
The email is for your information on exams related to this career track. The decision to take the test depends on the student’s ability, effort, and interest of parent and student.
ALL THE BEST