CUET 2023 EXAM NOTIFICATION
CUET 2023 EXAM NOTIFICATION:
CUET 2023 Exam Notification(UG) will provide a single window opportunity to students seeking admission in any of the Central Universities (40+ CUs) or other 60 + participating organizations (including State Universities, Deemed and Private Universities) across the Country.
Identify the universities and programs of your choice, then check the exams required to apply. Ensure you choose those exams all carefully while applying.
Central universities offer many BA, BCom Hons, BBA, BBA LLb, Btech and may other programs
No age limit, pass class 12. However, check individual university criteria.
CUET 2023 is a computer based exam.
For CUET (UG) – 2023, the following is the scheme of examination:
- Section 1A : Languages. There are 13 different languages. Any of these languages may be chosen. 40 questions to be attempted out of 50
- Section 1B – each language Languages There are 20 Languages. Any of these languages may be chosen.
Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension (based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary and Narrative), Literary Aptitude and Vocabulary
- Section 2 – Domain Specific Subject .There are 27 Domain specific subjects being offered under this section. A candidate may choose any subject as desired by the applicable University/ Organization.
As per Class 12 syllabus only.
- Section 3 – General Test For any such undergraduate programme / programmes being offered by Universities where a General Test is being used for admission. 50 Questions to be attempted out of 60
General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/statistics), Logical and Analytical Reasoning
Note: From the above subjects / languages, the candidate can choose a maximum of 10 subjects from all three sections. Examination will be conducted on multiple days in three shifts, depending on the number of Candidates and Subject choices.
Marking schema:Correct answer or the most appropriate answer: Five marks (+5) ii. Any incorrect option marked will be given minus one mark (-1).
CUET 2023 Important dates:
|Online Submission of Application 09||February to 12 March 2023 (Up to 09:00 P.M.)|
|Last date of fee||12 March 2023 (up to 11:50 P.M.)|
|Correction in Particulars||15 March to 18 March 2023 (Up to 11:50 P.M.)|
|Announcement of the City of Examination||30 April 2023|
|Date of Examination||21 May 2023 onwards|
For CUET (UG) – 2023, fees will be charged based on the number of subjects chosen by the candidates.
|Upto 3 subjects:||₹ 750/- General India (UR)||₹ 700/- OBC)- (NCL) / EWS||650/- SC/ST/PwBD/ Third gender|
|Upto 7 subjects:||₹ 1500/- General India (UR)||₹ 1400/- OBC)- (NCL) / EWS||₹ 1300/-SC/ST/PwBD/ Third gender|
|Upto 10 subjects:||₹ 1750/- General India (UR)||₹ 1650/- OBC)- (NCL) / EWS||₹ 1550/-SC/ST/PwBD/ Third gender|
- Merely appearing in CUET (UG) – 2023 does not confer any right to the candidate for admission to the desirous University.
- The selection and admission are subject to fulfilling the admission criteria, eligibility, rank in the merit list, medical fitness, verification of original documents, and such other criteria as may be prescribed by the University.
- Admissions are handled at the level of each of the Central Universities (CUs) for their respective programs. After the declaration of the CUET (UG) – 2023 result by NTA, the respective CUs will declare the counselling/ admission schedule and merit list based on the CUET (UG) – 2023 score and the other criteria of the respective University. For all admission related procedures/queries, the candidates are advised to refer to the website of the applied University.
- NTA does not have any role in preparation of Merit List.