TS LAWCET 2024
TS LAWCET 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. TS LAWCET 2024 stands for the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test. The entrance test is conducted at the state level for the eligible candidates. Osmania University, Hyderabad is the conducting authority to manage the entrance test for the candidates. The Osmania University, organizes an exam on behalf of the Telangana state council of higher education (TSCHE). With the assistance of the entrance test, eligible candidates can get admission in 3 years and 5 years LLB courses.
An applier those who score well within the exam is eligible to get admission in several governments and private universities and its connected faculties of the law of Telangana state in 3 years, and 5 years LLB / BL course. So candidates who need to get admission within the universities got to apply for the entrance test.
TS LAWCET 2024 Application Form & Fee:
The necessary info regarding the application process is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants can get the application form through online mode on the official website of the university by 1st week of April 2024.
- Applicants are suggested to submit the fully filled form before June 2024.
- Authority can begin the correction of the application form within the month of April 2024.
- Applicants are requested to fill the application form by getting into necessary details within the form fastidiously and download scanned pictures of documents (photographs and signature).
- Applicants could take a copy of the fully filled form for additional reference.
- Applicants got to pay Rs 900/- (Rs 600/- for reserved category), as an application fee before submitting the application form.
- Applicants will pay the application fee in online mode by payment entree choices.
TS LAWCET 2024 Exam Dates:
The necessary info regarding the important events and tentative dates is listed below for candidates to refer:
|Notification Release Date of TS LAWCET-2024||28th February 2024|
|Application Form Release Date||2nd March 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application Form without late fee||29th April 2024|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||4th May 2024|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||8th May 2024|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||10th May 2024|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 4000/-||12th May 2024|
|Application Correction||4th to 10th May 2024|
|Admit card availability||16th May 2024|
|Date of the TS LAWCET 2024 Examination||25th May 2024|
|Answer key Release Date||29th May 2024|
|Last Date of Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key||Till 31st May 2024|
TS LAWCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
The necessary info regarding the eligibility criteria is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
|CET/ Course||Qualification||Minimum Percentage of marks in qualifying exam|
|TS LAWCET-2023 LL.B. 3 Years||Any Graduate Degree with (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University or its equivalent|
|TS LAWCET-2023 LL.B. 5 Years||Two year Intermediate Examination with (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent|
Indian nationals are just eligible to use it.
Applicants should hold a domicile certificate of Telangana state or ought to meet the native / non-local status of Telangana state.
University has not determined an age limit for the candidates to use.
Applicants who need to use for 3 years of LLB course should have completed a graduation degree or any equivalent test from a notable university of Telangana state.
Applicants who need to use for 5 years of LLB course should have completed HSC exams or any equivalent exam from a notable board of Telangana or the other.
TS LAWCET 2024 Exam Pattern:
The necessary info regarding the paper pattern for the entrance test is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Exam Mode: The entrance test is conducted through online mode.
Duration: The question paper ought to be completed in ninety minutes.
Language: In English and Telugu language, the question paper is printed.
Type of questions: The question paper contains objective type multiple selection questions.
Number of questions: one hundred twenty questions are asked.
Marking scheme: Every correct response can get one mark.
Negative marking: No provision for negative markings.
Section: The question paper is split into 3 components as mentioned below.
Part A: General knowledge and mental ability (30 questions)
Part B: Current affairs (30 questions)
Part C: Aptitude for the study of law (60 questions)
TS LAWCET 2024 Exam Syllabus:
The necessary info regarding the syllabus for the entrance test is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
- The syllabus is completely different for every course.
- Applicants must check with the intermediate level program for the preparation of the 5 years law course exam.
- Applicants could check with the degree level program for the preparation for the 3 years law course exam.
- Applicants could check with the official website of the University for additional info related to the program topic-wise for higher preparation for the entrance test.
- In order to get additional marks within the exam, candidates are requested to scan fastidiously the main points of the program and the paper pattern of the entrance examination.