ABOUT: The Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) of IIM Ranchi is a full-time 5-year blended course of business studies from undergraduate to postgraduate level (Integrated BBA-MBA). Students will be awarded a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree at the end of the programme.
- Deadline to apply for IPM 2023-28 is 5:00 PM 9th May 2023.
- Once the application fees has been paid and application form has been submitted by the candidate, he/she is required to re-login and update the IPMAT 2023 (Conducted by IIM Indore) Application Number by 5:00 PM 31st May 2023.
- Candidate who have been awarded Grades or CGPA for Class X or Class XII should fill equivalent percentage of marks as per the instructions of their respective board.
- Candidates, who have not been awarded any Grade or percentage for Class X and/or Class XII and have been promoted through a valid official order of competent authority during COVID-19, should fill “Promoted” in place for percentage of Marks.
- Candidates who do not update their IPMAT 2023 Application number by the deadline mentioned in his/her application will be cancelled and no any email or other communication will be entertained in this regard.
- The application fee for General, EWS & NC-OBC categories is Rs. 2500/- and Rs. 1250/- for SC, ST & DAP Categories.
- For IPM 2023-28 of IIM Ranchi only IPMAT 2023 (Conducted by IIM Indore) score will be accepted. So, it is mandatory for students to apply for that and take the exam at the right time.
- The Personal Interview (PI) process is tentatively scheduled in the month of July 2023 at Mumbai, Delhi, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Bangalore and/or Chennai centres in offline mode. However the mode of PI Process and centres may be subject to change.