ABOUT: JIPMAT-2023 is Joint Integrated Programme in Management Test for admission to 5 years Integrated Programme in Management at IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu
- Duration of Online registration and submission of online Application Form for JIPMAT-2023 06 April 2023 to 30 April 2023 upto (05:00 P.M)
- Last date for submission of Examination fee (through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking & Paytm Payment Modes upto (11:50 pm) 30 April 2023 upto (11:50 P.M)
- Correction in the Particulars of Application Form online only 02 May 2023 to 04 May 2023 (upto 11:50 P.M.)
The exam will be conducted on 28.05.2023 (Sunday)
- The examination will be held in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode
- The Paper comprises Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the following areas:
- Quantitative Aptitude 33 Questions, 4 marks each, 132 marks in total
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning 33 questions 4 marks each 132 in total
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension 34 questions, 4 marks each, 136 in total
- Total 100 questions, 400 marks
- Each question carries four (04) marks. One (01) mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
Category Fee (in Rs.) General(UR)/ OBC-NCL 2000/- Gen-EWS /SC/ST/PwD 1000/- Transgender 1000/-
Candidates should have passed 10+2/XII/HSC examination in arts/commerce/science stream or equivalent in the year 2021, 2022 or is appearing in 2023. The candidate must have passed class 10th examination in the year not before 2019. The IIMs (Bodh Gaya and Jammu) may have different eligibility requirements, the candidates are required to refer to the website of IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu for this.