Exam Information for Commerce students
ABOUT:IPM is a 5 year Integrated program offered by IIM Indore.
- Age: Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 2003 (5 years of relaxation to the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given i.e. born on or after August 01, 1998).
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2021, 2022 or appearing in 2023.
- Standard X/SSC or Equivalent: Candidate should have passed standard X/ SSC.
Online registration : March 6th to April 14th 2023
Exam : June 16th 2023
- It is a Computer based exam.
- There will be three sections in the Aptitude Test namely Quantitative Ability (Multiple Choice Question-MCQ), Quantitative Ability (Short Answer Question-SA) and Verbal Ability (Multiple Choice Question-MCQ). Each section is for 40 minutes. Sections will appear in predetermined order.
- Each question will carry 4 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 negative mark for each wrong answer except Quantitative Ability (SA) Section (these questions will not carry any negative marking).
Application fee of Rs. 4,130/- (Rupees Four Thousand One Hundred Thirty only, inclusive of GST @18%) /
Rs.2,065/- (Rupees Two Thousand Sixty Five only, inclusive of GST @18% for SC/ST/PwD category candidates).
Check the official website for details:
All the Best