Engineering entrance exams give an opportunity to pursue a B Tech or B.E program in diverse branches. A few colleges offer integrated five-year programs. With the right kind of course selection and guidance, the opportunities are numerous. In order to tackle these engineering exams, one needs to have conceptual clarity and objective exam strategies. The tests are time bound and with negative marking, so it is with practice one can gain speed and improve accuracy. Come and crack your Engineering Entrance Exams with best MPC Intermediate College.
Gyanville IIT JEE Coaching
Gyanville offers 2 year Integrated program, IIT JEE coaching with MPC Intermediate Board.
Gyanville has demonstrated its expertise in mentoring students who aspire to be future engineers for 7 years. Our scholarly staff, own study material & unmatched instruction styles made us attain this position.
Our program primarily focuses on the foundation of every core subject i.e Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry of the IIT pattern. In order to solve complicated problems children should be thorough with the fundamentals. Gyanville’s holistic IIT JEE program prepares a particular peer to outshine not only in IIT exam but also other engineering competitive examinations.
Gyanville IIT JEE program equip the students with sophisticated knowledge and academic skills to secure a good competitive score in this cut-throat competition. At gyanville we give utmost importance to providing a college guidance and counselling to each and every student between and after completion of the program.
Gyanville’s IIT JEE Program Structure:
- The course is divided into 3 Phases. Firstly, the students will have a foundation course. Secondly, Preparing for their board syllabus. Followed by IIT JEE topics.
- Every phase has Individual examinations followed by doubt clarification sessions.
- For each phase separate in house designed books and practice materials prepared by our experts are provided for the students.
- Regular assignments and customized handouts are provided for students.
- Feedbacks and mind mapping sessions for about 40 minutes on daily basis.
- Weekly Test: Examinations are conducted on every Monday based on the academic syllabus explained in that particular week. This will help the students not only to improve their topic-wise knowledge but also to familiarize all Competitive Models.
- Mock tests: The examinations will be similar to that of the actual IIT JEE or other competitive exams in terms of difficulty level. In addition to that a particular peer can adapt to time management which is the key factor to crack Engineering Competitive Exams.
- Regular test, Quarterly, Half-yearly and Pre-finals examinations are conducted based on Intermediate Board pattern.
- Explaining number of strategies for answering objective questions in core subjects.
- Doubt clarification session along with question paper discussion to improve their scores and reduce their faults.
- Learning time management strategies which is the foremost factor to crack competitive examinations.
- Preparing a set of tactics and plan of action to deal with difficult question papers.
- Our Academics team is well equipped to make sure that any change in the pattern of exams is reflected immediately in our teaching & mock tests which makes us one of the best MPC Intermediate College with IIT Coaching.
Academic Plan for 2 Years:
|Term1||June – September||Concept builder||IPE+ JEE|
|Term 2||September – November||Concept builder||IPE+ JEE|
|Term 3||December – January||Concept builder||JEE|
|Term 4||January – March||Score builder||IPE|
|Term 5||April – August||Concept builder||IPE+ JEE|
|Term 6||August – November||Concept builder||IPE+ JEE|
|Term 7||November – January||Rank Builder- 1||JEE|
|Term 8||January – March||Score Builder||IPE|
|Term 9||March – May||Rank Builder- 2||JEE|
Gyanville Course Benefits:
The lecturers are highly qualified who are having tons of experience in specific subjects.
Apart from the JEE and other competitive examinations the students are trained to do well in their particular state board exams. Hence the best choice for MPC Intermediate College.
It is a one –one doubt clarification session at the end of the day which elevates their subject knowledge.
These tests are conducted to check whether the students are coping up with jee main exam pattern.
These exams are conducted to ensure that the students are familiarized with the difficulty of actual engineering competitive examinations.
Excellent academic track record
Our Gyanvillers have an excellent track record from the past 5 years with magnificent results in competitive examinations as well as board examinations which made us proud.
IIT JEE Mains is an entrance exam for admission into IIT’s, NIT’s and reputed engineering colleges.
Andhra Pradesh State conduct EAMCET exam, which is a state level entrance exams for admission into engineering colleges within the state. University colleges and private colleges consider these scores for admissions.
Telangana State conduct EAMCET exam, which is a state level entrance exams for admission into engineering colleges within the state. University colleges and private colleges consider these scores for admissions.
Birla Institute of Engineering considers BITSAT scores for admission into its campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderbad.
Vellore institute of technology conducts an entrance exam every year for admission into Vellore, Chennai, Amaravati and Bhopal campuses.