Campus Life - Campus and Hostel Facilities
At Gyanville we ensure that the ambiance is perfect for ‘learning’ to happen. With all classrooms well lit and air conditioned, the student has all the more reasons to focus on planning his career moves. There are strong limits to the batch sizes to ensure optimal individual attention.
Hostel: The hostel is planned in a manner such that the students feel at home and comfortable. The food provided will be hygienic and of the best quality available. With round the clock security, good food and disciplined atmosphere the parents can be rest assured about their wards. They will be in safe hands.
- Classroom space designed for students to have a better view of what is being taught and to enable the faculty to give individual attention.
- Smart Class Rooms: State-of-the-art SMART classrooms that enable audio-visual presentations to be used for delivery, further enhancing students’ absorption of content being delivered.
- Library & Computer Lab: Library and computing facilities students need for both carrying out coursework and enhancing their learning.
- Daily planner for each student: Every day students write the important things they learn during the day (like new words, ideas that attracted them, micro note of their lessons, home assignments to be worked on).
- Activity Center: For various team activities, we have an exclusive centre for students to discuss, brainstorm and work on their ideas.
- Fully Air-Conditioned Class Rooms.
- Uninterrupted 24-hour Power Backup.