The career in Law is as old as the days of Independence. However, with growing number of opportunities for Law Graduates in Corporate Legal firms and Administrative Services, it is no longer assumed to be restricted to Courts or Litigation alone. For one to be a successful lawyer, you need to have exceptional verbal and critical thinking skills. You need to be expressive to put your point across the table. Law entrance exams test students on these areas. Gyanville’s CLAT coaching with Intermediate education program helps to crack Law entrance examinations.
Gyanville's MEC Stream with CLAT Program
Gyanville offers Two year Integrated course, MEC stream with CLAT Coaching. Important subjects for Law/Commerce career aspiring students are Mathematics, Economics, Commerce. The biggest asset of the gyanville law program is our highly qualified and experienced faculty.
Gyanville has a record of winning TIMES EDUCATION ICON AWARD FOR LAW ENTRANCE 2018 & 2019 for second time in a row. For the last 3 consecutive years Gyanville has received State 1st Rank in LAWCET(*TS&AP) which makes us one of the top trainers of CLAT Coaching with Intermediate education. To pursue Law career one needs to clear entrance examinations like CLAT, SLAT, LSAT, AILET , APLAWCET, TSLAWCET,MHCET etc.
Gyanville’s CLAT Coaching Program:
- The course is divided into cycles, Firstly, the students will have a foundation course, Secondly, preparing for their board syllabus followed by CLAT/SLAT Coaching
- Each phase has Individual exams schedule followed by doubt clarification sessions.
- We provide customized materials and top rated books from Bonsagar Publications(Inhouse) which are written by our professionals.
- Customized handouts along with regular assignments are provided for every individual.
- Feedback and doubt sessions for about 40 min on daily basis
- Weekly Tests: Examinations are conducted on every monday based on the academic syllabus explained in that particular week not only to improve their topic-wise knowledge but also to familiarize competitive models.
- Mock Tests: The examinations will be similar to that of the actual CLAT/SLAT or other competitive exams in terms of difficulty level. In addition to that a particular peer can adapt to time management which is the key factor to crack competitive exams.
- Regular test, Quarterly, half-yearly and pre-finals examinations are conducted based on the Intermediate Board pattern.
- Gyanville law Foundation Program: Law entrance exams test students on various areas such as Verbal, Quant, Logical Reasoning, Current Affairs.
Academic Plan for CLAT/SLAT:
|Cycle 0||Basic Foundation|
|Cycle 1||CLAT Cycle Level 1|
|Cycle 2||CLAT Cycle Level 2|
|Cycle 3||CLAT Cycle Level 3|
|Cycle 4||CLAT Revision|
|Intensive||CLAT Revision- 2|
Gyanville Course Benefits:
The lecturers are highly qualified who are having tons of experience in specific subjects.
Apart from the CLAT and other competitive examinations the students are trained to do well in their particular state board exams and hence proven us as one of the best trainers for CLAT coaching with intermediate education
It is a one –one doubt clarification session at the end of the day which elevates their subject knowledge.
These tests are conducted to check whether the students are coping up with jee main exam pattern.
These exams are conducted to ensure that the students are familiarized with the difficulty of actual engineering competitive examinations.
Excellent academic track record
Our Gyanvillers have an excellent track record from the past 7 years with magnificent results in competitive examinations as well as board examinations which made us proud.
Common Law Admission Test abbreviated as CLAT is the most sought-after test compared to other law entrance exams. The CLAT exam tests an aspirant on their aptitude and not on the knowledge. It checks your ability to think out of box, quickness in Reading and Comprehension, Reasoning Capability, Awareness of Current Affairs.
All India Law Entrance Test also called as AILET is the national level entrance examination that is conducted for the admissions to the B.A LLB programs in colleges/institution affiliated by National Law University, Delhi. The exam is conducted in the offline mode. Negative marking is applicable since 2017.
Symbiosis Law Admission Testalso known as SLAT is the national level entrance examination that is conducted for the admissions to the B.A LLB programsin colleges/institution affiliated by Symbiosis International Deemed University. Till 2017 SIU conducted a common written entrance exam which was called SET to offer admission in undergraduate program. Nevertheless, from 2018 they have started separate entrance test for law courses i.e. SLAT.
The Telangana State Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET) is an annual state-level entrance examination conducted for admission into the three- and five-year law courses in the state of Telangana.TS LAWCET 2019 will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad, on behalf of the Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE). It is an online exam with multiple-choice type questions.
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) is a common entrance examination for participating universities across the state of Andhra Pradesh for admission into the three- and five- year law courses. It is managed by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).The exam is conducted online in both Telugu and English.
Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test also known as MHCET is the national level entrance examination that is conducted by Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) for the admissions to the B.A LLB programsin colleges/institution offeredin law colleges in the state of Maharashtra.