IIM Rohtak introduces Five-Year Integrated Programme in Law (IPL) for students after class XII. The interdisciplinary program aims to provide in-depth knowledge of business management with intricate details of law and governance. On successful completion of the academic rigor of Five-years, the participant will be awarded Integrated Degree of BBA-LLB. There shall be no lateral entry on the plea of graduation in any subject or exit by way of awarding a degree splitting the integrated programme, at any intermediary stage of the programme.
It will be a non-residential programme at IIM Rohtak extension campus (Gurugram).
- Stage I: Applicants for admission to the programme will be shortlisted on the basis of the CLAT Examination (Common Law Admission Test)
- Stage II: The shortlisted applicants will be called for the Online Personal Interview on the basis of Past Academics and CLAT score of 2021.
- Weightage :The final Merit List will be generated based on the composite score as mentioned below:
- CLAT Exam (45%), Personal Interview (15%), Passed academics (40%)
- Candidates must provide the correct Name,CLAT RollNo, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the registration is complete.