On successful completion of academic rigor of 5 years, the participant will be awarded with Master of Business Administration (MBA) by IIM Rohtak. If any student intends to exit after successfully completing the programme requirement at the end of 3 years, he/she will be awarded with a degree of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).
- General, NC-OBC and EWS Category: Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2021
- SC,ST and PWD (DAP) Category: Minimum 55% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2021
Note: Students, who are likely to complete Standard XII/ HSC or equivalent byJuly 2021, can also apply subject to meeting the criteria as mentioned above.
- Interested applicants will fill the registration form that aims at evaluating applicant’s proficiency in academics as well as in extra-curricular activities.
- All the interested applicants will undergo IIM Rohtak’s IPM Aptitude Test that will examine the aptitude, logical reasoning and proficiency in English of the applicant.
IPM Aptitude Test comprises of following sections:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time Duration for each section|
|Quantitative Ability||40||40 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||40 minutes|
|Verbal Ability||40||40 minutes|
Note: Each question will carry 4 marks. There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer. All the questions will be multiple choice questions.
- Shortlisted candidates based on their application form and aptitude test results, will be called for Personal Interview. Candidates will be judged on the basis of their academics, general awareness, and communication skills