Exam Information for LAW students
ABOUT: CLAT 2021 is an exam conducted for admission to UG Law programmes offered by 22 NLUs. A consortium of NLUs headquartered in Bangalore conducts it.
Minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination), the candidate must have secured:
- Forty five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/
- No upper age limit for CLAT 2021
Applications open : 1st Jan 2021
Last date for Applications : 31st Mar 2021
CLAT 2021 exam : June 13th, 2021 (Subject to change if necessary)
Exam duration is 2 hrs and is conducted in offline mode. Exam is for 150 marks. There will be negative marking. 0.25 negative for every incorrect answer.
Application fee for General / OBC/ PWD/ NRI/PIO/OCI: Rs 4000
Application fee is non-refundable
The UG-CLAT 2021 would focus on evaluating the comprehension and reasoning skills abilities of candidates
|Subject Areas with weightage:||(approximate number of questions)|
|English Language||28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper|
|Current Affairs, including General Knowledge||35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper|
|Legal Reasoning||35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper|
|Logical Reasoning||28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper|
|Quantitative Techniques||13-17 questions, or roughly 10% of the paper|
Documents to be uploaded with the CLAT 2021 Online Application:
- Front facing passport size recent photograph with plain background
- Signature of the candidate
- Category certificate if you are applying under SC/ST/OBC
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are applying if candidate is P.W.D
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are coming under BPL category
- The original certificates/documents issued by the competent authority as specified in the brochure are to be submitted to the allotted University in the form and manner as specified by the respective universities at the time of admission.
- The photograph and signature of the candidate need not be attested while submitting the Online Application Form.
- All documents/certificates should be uploaded in pdf format only.
For detailed information: https://
All the Best