- Age: Candidates seeking admission shall be born on or after 1st July 2000.
- Educational Qualification: A pass in 12th class or equivalent from a recognized board with not less than 55% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics separately and an aggregate minimum of 60% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
Candidates seeking admission with Pearson UG Entrance Examination score alone shall have an aggregate minimum of 75% in PCM with not less than 75% in Mathematics.
- Start Date of Online Application: Open
- Last Date to Submit the Online Application: To be announced
- Commencement of slot booking for CBT : Will be informed through mail
- Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering – 2021 Dates : April/May June
- All the questions are of Multiple-Choice type and will have four answers of equal weightage. 3(three) marks are awarded for each correct answer and minus 1(negative 1) for each wrong answer. Total questions: 60 – Physics: 15; Chemistry: 10; Mathematics: 30 ; English 5
- Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Between April 7 & 15, 3 days (Remote Proctored Examination (Secured)
- Between May 7 & 15, 3 days (Remote Proctored Examination (Secured) + Centre Based Examination)
- Between June 10 & 20, 4 days (Remote Proctored Examination (Secured)
AEEE 2021 Timings
09:30 – 11:00 AM; 12:30 – 02:00 PM; 03:30 – 05:00 PM (slot bookings will be opened in advance before the first phase of examination)
AEEE Only: INR 1000/-
AEEE + JEE / SAT / PUEE: INR 1200/-
JEE / SAT / PUEE – INR 300 / per mode;
JEE + SAT / PUEE – INR 500 – combination. (including tax)
JEE + SAT + PUEE – INR 500